Facilities/Events & Sanctioning Bodies
WSIB underwrites and markets specialty insurance products on a nationwide basis to the motorsport racing industry through our "Racing Pro Pak" product. Our products target the following categories:
Facilities: Insurance products for the owner or operators of a permanent motorsports venue or location and racing events or activities under their control, management or direction.
Events: Insurance products for motorsports events or activities that take place at various venues or facilities that are typically leased or rented by the insured.
Sanctioning Bodies: Insurance products for entities that promote and provide racing rules, guidelines and requirements for events they manage or sanction for tracks, participants and their membership.
Coverage is provided on an annual or single event basis (subject to minimum premium requirements) with the premium typically based on the schedule of events, nature of the activities, limits requested and prior loss experience if applicable.
- Program Underwriting Expertise - Over 75 years of combined in-house underwriting, marketing and service expertise for the unusual and unique exposures associated with motorsports.
- Continuity - Longest continuos insurance carrier partner relationships in the industry.
- Credibility - Custom designed coverage and policy wording to address the unique exposures of motorsports.
- Responsiveness - A 24/7 claims network including on-line reporting for Worker's Compensation.
- Resources - Access and use of industry claims/legal analysis when reviewing and defending your claims.
- Stability - "A+" rated carriers with motorsports and claims paying expertise.
- Flexibility - Premium payment plan options.